Monday, November 23, 2015

The 16th Day of Christmas Tags

I'm all the way up to Day 16 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event, and this time around, I'm inspired by Samantha Mann's adorable tag. I looked at her night sky, her full moon, the sprinkling of stars and of course the cat! Here's mine: 


I had such fun making my sponged background for my thirteenth day tag that I decided to make another one. This time I masked off the bottom portion of my tag so my cat would have somewhere to sit. After I punched a small circle out of yellow cardstock, I sponged a little orange ink around the edges for a bit of depth. I added three teeny tiny stars in silver ink and have now misplaced the world's smallest star stamp. Sigh. ;) 

Supplies: white & yellow cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, Hero Arts Decorate You & Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamps, Memento luxe grey flannel, Memento tangerine, Colorbox silver & salty ocean, blueprint sketch & seedless preserves distress inks, Zing clear embossing powder, Paper Smooches stitched tag die, distress markers, EK Success 1" circle & alpine trail punches, scrap ribbon, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Lovey sky! And what a cute kitty!

Samantha Mann said...

oh this is so adorable! i love the sky you made! thank you so much for the sweet words on my tag!! <3

Tracey McNeely said...

You amaze me chica! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!