Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Tag for Day 19

I have fallen a little short of my personal goal of creating a tag for each day of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event, but I'm here this evening with my last three tags, starting with Day 18. I picked Kay Miller's tag to CASE (copy and share everything) — because it has a frame but it's not a shaker tag! ;) I was also inspired by her use of kraft and green. Here's my version:



I cut the ornament tag out of white twice and kraft and patterned paper once. I die cut the trees from green, then cut one of the white tags with the base of the tree die for snow. After cutting a scalloped circle from the kraft layer, I adhered all the ornament layers together. Then it was a matter of adding the little snowman and a sentiment. Some ribbon, twine and a couple of jingle bells finished the tag. 

Supplies: white & Stampin' Up kraft & garden green cardstock, Studio Calico Wonderland patterned paper, Hero Arts Snow Much Joy & Holiday Conversation stamps, Versafine onyx black & Stampin' Up garden green inks, Papertrey Ink tag sale #4, Spellbinders scalloped circle & (?) tree dies, Prismacolor pencils, frosted lace Stickles, green Divine twine, Affray white ribbon, $ store jingle bells, pop-dot tape 

Pin It Now!

No comments: