Thursday, November 26, 2015

And the 21st Tag...

And t's me, one more time tonight, with the final tag I managed to create for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. Once again I was drawn to the clean and simple, and decided to focus on Kim Bell's tag. I was inspired by the red (of course) as well as the large snowflake and splattered background. Here's mine:


Instead of a die cut, I decided to use a large snowflake stamp and emboss it in snowflake tinsel embossing powder. (I really should try to remember that this powder is never quite as impressive as I think it will be...) I then splattered some white mist over the rest of the tag and added the sentiment. 
Even with not quite being able to manage three days of Tracey's event, I may just have more than enough tags for Christmas now! ;) 

Supplies: Stampin' Up real red cardstock,Teresa Collins Santa's List patterned paper, Stampin' Up Holiday collection stamp, Versamark ink, Ranger snowflake tinsel embossing powder, homemade confetti white Perfect Pearls mist, Stampin' Up scallop & Creative Memories corner rounding punches, Offray white ribbon, Twinery solid maraschino twine

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

21 of 25 is nothing to sneeze at! Puff out those feathers, missy!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, you have contributed a LOT here. Cut yourself some slack Lindsey, they have all been amazing and this tag is no exception!

Darnell said...

Your tags in the last several posts have all been gorgeous, Lindsey, no matter the colors! Although I have to say, you are particularly rocking the red and white!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell