Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Tag for Day 18

This is my second post of the day! For my Guest Designer post
with Muse: ChristmasVisions, please click here

I'm starting to fall behind! Here I am, a little out of sequence, with my tag for Day 18 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Today's inspiration is courtesy of Lisa Elton. I looked at the overall design of the tag, her fancy die cut top panel, her use of silver and the cute little penguin. Here's my take:


I used the bottom of a wine tag die to cut a fancy base to my top panel, then ran it through my regular tag die to properly shape the top. My penguin is watercoloured with distress markers.
A short post this time from me — thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies: white cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, Stampin' Up silver glimmer paper, Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper, Hero Arts Decorate You, Christmas Reindeer & Holiday Conversation stamps, Verafine onyx black & Memento London fog & pear tart inks, Zing clear embossing powder, Papertrey Ink tag sale #2, Avery Elle cheers, & Paper Smooches borders 1 dies, distress markers, frosted lace Stickles, scrap ribbon, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Great way to customize and make your dies work for you!

Teresa Doyle said...

Lindsey, your tag is so sweet and I do love to see a cute little penguin! LOL
Another one to pin! Thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful tags!