Thursday, November 19, 2015

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas Tags


I'm up to Day Twelve in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! Today I'm inspired by Marybeth Lopez's sweet tag. I focused on the colours, the (faux) stitching and the trees. Here's mine:


Just one die cut tree for me. Also I took the easy route and cut from patterned paper  rather than ink-blending my own. No stamping!
Since this is my third (!) post today, I'm going to leave it short and sweet. Thanks for visiting! 

Supplies: manila tag, white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, Basic Grey Evergreen patterned paper (plus small scrap of woodgrain), Paper Smooches stitched tag and stitched & Lil' Inkers Holly Jolly dies, Lawn Fawn mistletoe cord, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

I love it , simple and wonderful! You are too sweet to mention me in your post, thanks! Now you have inspired with your beautiful tag, Lindsey

Ardyth said...

Hey, this would work for this week's MCV challenge! Love the red/white split at the Christmas foliage!

Becca Cruger said...

Was just scrolling through the days posts and I have to tell you I love that icy blue watercolor wash with the reindeer! This tag, too, is SO merry!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this Lil' Inkers tree so much. Thank you so much for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Chris Dring said...

So sweet and simple! Love your take on that tag!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This tree is so cute!