Monday, November 23, 2015

Muse ChristmasVisions


I have been honoured by getting a shout-out at Muse: ChristmasVisions for the first two times I have played there! So I shall just have to press my luck and play along again this week. ;) The current Muse is Betty Wright


I was inspired by the red, white and gold colours Betty used; the large main focal cluster of images; and the curved die cut main panel. Here's my somewhat simplified version:


I'm CASEing (copy and share everything) myself a bit too, with a card I made earlier this month. Since I didn't have the stamps and die cuts to replicate Betty's beautiful image cluster appropriately, I went to this stamp instead, and again embossed in gold and coloured just the sentiment in red. The white panel is popped up on a textured red card base. 

Supplies: Craft Smith textured red card base, white cardstock, Stampin' Up Christmas post card, Versamark ink, pirate's gold embossing powder, Paper Smooches borders 1 die, red sharpie, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Gorgeous card. Even replicatable!

Birgit said...

What a wonderful sentiment stamp, nothing more is really needed!

Jenni's Jems said...

I have just realised that I have that stamp! and love have you have used it! x

ElizStewart said...

I absolutely love this sentiment! You colored and used it beautifully. Thanks for sharing.

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done! The letter colored is just so striking! Thanks so much for playing along this week at MCV! Wonderful Christmas card!

Berina RGA said...

Very beautiful!! Love the gold embossing! Nice take on Betty's card!!

Kate said...

Stunning card - love how you've coloured the sentiment.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card and wonderful take on Betty's inspiration.

Ardyth said...

Perfect CAS interpretation of this not-so-CAS inspiration! Thanks for joining us at MCV this week, Lindsey!