Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tags for Day 17

For the 17th day of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, I was once again inspired by the event hostess herself. I was taken by Tracey's clean design and her big red star as focal point. I didn't have a cool star-sentiment combination, so I improvised just a little bit:


I stamped the star in red before embossing a sentiment over top in silver. I liked it so much (and it was so easy to make!), I made another! 


And one more, this time in gold. (Personally, I prefer the silver.)


I added my twines and cord and considered myself done. Then I looked at Tracey's example once more and thought, hmm, sequins. I did like them plain, but I'm glad I added the trio of sequins to each one. 
Tomorrow I'll be back with an extra-special tag post! :)

Supplies: white cardstock, Stampin' Up Holiday Collection & Unity Greetings of Christmas stamps, Versamark & Stampin' Up real red inks, silver & pirate's gold embossing powders, Paper Smooches zig zag tag die, assorted sequins, Hemptique red/white/silver bakers twine, gold elastic cord

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

They are ALL very nice Lindsey. Very nice indeed!

Leslie Hanna said...

You are really making some cool tags! I suk at them. Lack of practice, no doubt.

And yes, silver > gold.

Tracey McNeely said...

I'm singing. Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!