Monday, November 16, 2015

Naughty or Nice Reminder

I needed to make a thank you card this weekend, so I thought I'd use it to remind you that Naughty or Nice Challenges is looking for monochrome thank you cards!


Here's my latest: 


I heat-embossed my flowers in white before sponging them in purple. I used the latest sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch for my card design. Easy and elegant! 
It never hurts to have a few thank you cards tucked away for when you need them, so why not join us! (We'd love to see a few *naughty* thank you cards!) You have until November 25th to join us. 


Supplies: white & purple cardstock, Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds & Mama Elephant Party Time stamps, Versamark & Stampin' Up lavender lace inks, Wow white embossing powder

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet - what a pretty card, Jo x

Leslie Hanna said...

This is so simple and sweet.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the flower and the ink color. Beautiful card.

Chris Dring said...

Ooooh! That purple is blended so softly, I want to pet this card! Gorgeous!