Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Naughty or Nice Reminder

I needed to make a thank you card this weekend, so I thought I'd use it to remind you that Naughty or Nice Challenges is looking for monochrome thank you cards!


Here's my latest: 


I heat-embossed my flowers in white before sponging them in purple. I used the latest sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch for my card design. Easy and elegant! 
It never hurts to have a few thank you cards tucked away for when you need them, so why not join us! (We'd love to see a few *naughty* thank you cards!) You have until November 25th to join us. 


Supplies: white & purple cardstock, Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds & Mama Elephant Party Time stamps, Versamark & Stampin' Up lavender lace inks, Wow white embossing powder

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

So sweet - what a pretty card, Jo x

Leslie Hanna said...

This is so simple and sweet.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Heather G said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the flower and the ink color. Beautiful card.

Chris D. said...

Ooooh! That purple is blended so softly, I want to pet this card! Gorgeous!