Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

And the 21st Tag...

And t's me, one more time tonight, with the final tag I managed to create for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. Once again I was drawn to the clean and simple, and decided to focus on Kim Bell's tag. I was inspired by the red (of course) as well as the large snowflake and splattered background. Here's mine:


Instead of a die cut, I decided to use a large snowflake stamp and emboss it in snowflake tinsel embossing powder. (I really should try to remember that this powder is never quite as impressive as I think it will be...) I then splattered some white mist over the rest of the tag and added the sentiment. 
Even with not quite being able to manage three days of Tracey's event, I may just have more than enough tags for Christmas now! ;) 

Supplies: Stampin' Up real red cardstock,Teresa Collins Santa's List patterned paper, Stampin' Up Holiday collection stamp, Versamark ink, Ranger snowflake tinsel embossing powder, homemade confetti white Perfect Pearls mist, Stampin' Up scallop & Creative Memories corner rounding punches, Offray white ribbon, Twinery solid maraschino twine

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

21 of 25 is nothing to sneeze at! Puff out those feathers, missy!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, you have contributed a LOT here. Cut yourself some slack Lindsey, they have all been amazing and this tag is no exception!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your tags in the last several posts have all been gorgeous, Lindsey, no matter the colors! Although I have to say, you are particularly rocking the red and white!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell