Sunday, November 8, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 8

Welcome to Day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! Here we are, onto the second week, and today's guest and sponsor is Avery Elle


I'm using stamps from A Merry Little Christmas and a circle tag die (one of my favourites!) for today's tag:


I stamped and embossed the cute penguin and mouse onto Bristol cardstock and coloured them with Zig markers. The snow in real life is super sparkly with Lawn Fawn liquid stardust. 


Since there was no room for a sentiment on the front, I added it on a second tag: 


While I had this set out, I also made a card: 


This time I used Copic markers to colour my festive bear, and added Stickles wherever appropriate. ;)  A little torn paper gave me a mask to blend a little sky behind him. I used the same sentiment as on my tag. 


Remember to visit Tracey's blog to see the inspiration from the Avery Elle team and my tag team friends! You can win one of the many prizes on offer by commenting on designers' posts, or by creating your own tag inspired by one of today's projects. Hope you'll join us! 

Our generous sponsors! 

Supplies: (tag) Koh-In-Oor Bristol cardstock, Avery Elle A Merry Little Christmas stamps, Versamark, Versafine onyx black & Ranger lily pad ink, Wow clear gloss & Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder, Zig markers, Avery Elle circle tag die, Lawn Fawn liquid stardust, frosted lace Stickles, Spectrum Noir sparkle pen, Michaels green ribbon, tThe Twinery peeped twine, $ store jingle bells; (card) Neenah white cardstock, Craft Smith red card base, Avery Elle A Merry Little Christmas stamps, Versafine onyx black & chipped sapphire distress ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, icicle, frosted lace & silver Stickles, foam tape

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely, inspiring makes again, Lindsey! This challenge is slipping away from me - must get into the craft room, Jo x

Bunny said...

I love how you added the 2nd tag. That's perfect for the sentiment. [Bunny]

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the double tag idea! And great card!!!

Isabel Z said...

LOVE all the sparkle!

Joyce said...

I adore your wonderful tag and card. Thanks for the inspiration for new ways to use one of my fave Avery Elle sets. I like how you used a 2nd tag to hold the sentiment for your tag. Great idea.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

So cute! I love all the glittery details!

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling tag. Sweet scene.
Love the card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Gail said...

Love these critters! TFS

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable tag and card! I love Avery Elle's darling critters!

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE how you layered the tag and doubled it. Great idea. And such cute little animals, too. Super inspiring and sweet. Thanks for sharing your talents again today.

Wendi J said...

Love the double tag idea. Instead of a sentiment I think I will hide a gift card or money there. My nephews open things so fast without looking at a tag or card. After everything is open I will tell them about the hidden surprise inside the tags so they will help with the cleaning up of the wrapping paper mess to find them.

JulieP said...

Avery Elle has the sweetest images. Love your hidden sentiment tag and the card is adorable.

DorothyA said...

So sweet! I love how the tag opens! Such darling colored critters. And great card. I like to stamp lots of similar things because it takes me so long to arrange and make decisions- I have to keep 1 of each in case I want to repeat later!

Jo Malicoat said...

Your tag is super adorable, and love the card too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary-Anne V said...

Sweet tag..love how it swings open.

Ashley Cortez said...

Really adorable tag and card I really like all of the sparkle that you added both of them are so cute

EK Gorman said...

I love the hidden sentiment. Such a sweet!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great shares. I like that the words are on the second part of the tag.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful creations!!! Your tag is really cute!!!