Tuesday, November 10, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 10


Welcome to Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Today we are welcoming Reverse Confetti as our guest and sponsor. 

I'm using Reverse Confetti's Christmas Circles for my tags today:


Hard to believe, but I found a tag die I had never used! And decided it was perfect for these round sentiments. I stamped the two sentiment circles in red on stitched circle dies, then layered them on patterned paper and then the tag base. I went all out on the striped one, adding striped ribbon and twine, too.



So far, I'm also still on track for making a card each day. This one took an entirely different direction from my original intention: 


Let me just say my original idea included a bird on a toboggan, and leave it at that. :D I stamped the sentiment and little heart garland, and liked it so much, I ditched everything else and just used it on the patterned paper! Very clean and simple, verging on PAB* (*my trademarked term for "plain and boring") but I quite like it! A little sparkle on the heart and leaves doesn't hurt. 


Remember to visit Tracey's blog to see the inspiration from the Reverse Confetti team and my tag teammates! You can win one of the many prizes on offer by commenting on designers' posts, or by creating your own tag inspired by one of today's projects. Hope you'll join us! 

Our generous sponsors!

Supplies: (tags) Neenah white cardstock, Stampin' Up striped & Teresa Collin's Santa's List patterned papers, Reverse Confetti Christmas Circles, Stampin' Up real red ink, Sugar Pea Designs beautiful bauble & MFT blueprints 24 stitched circle die, Michaels and Offray ribbon, Hemptique twine; (wishing you joy) Neenah white cardstock, Echo Park Keepin' Cosy patterned paper, Reverse Confetti Birdie Buddies stamps, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, MFT blueprints 24 stitched rectangle & stitched rounded rectangle dies, Spectrum Noir sparkle marker

Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely tags! I also have this set and have never known what to do with it... until now! Love the card too, so pretty, Jo x

~amy~ said...

Love the traditional red + white of your tags. Your card is SWEET!

Gail said...

I like the shape of these fabulous tags and the wording too! TFS

Bunny said...

I love the red and white peppermint look of these. They are nice CAS tags. [Bunny]

Jo Malicoat said...

Your tags are perfect! Love the red and white combo, so festive! Thanks for the inspiration!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great BOLD tags! I love the card too!

BeverlyBL said...

Love what you did with your tags. Very festive, and at first glance seem fairly easy for lots of tags, fast. I’ll for sure give them a try. Thanks.

Subhashini said...

The perfect color combo for chChristm

DorothyA said...

Fun tags! So cheerful. And your card is lovely.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your layered tags and sweet card!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Awesome projects! I love the CAS tags!

Karen Letchworth said...

Great tags again today, and I just LOVE the use of the traditional red and white. SO much fun. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful ideas with us all.

Isabel Z said...

These are SO much fun!

Mary Holshouser said...

Clean and simple and wonderful.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the great layers on these red and white tags.

Joyce said...

Love the bold and graphic look of your tags. And your card is CAS perfection. Your focal image is just so sweet.

Ashley Cortez said...

Love how you made these tags and card they are so cute great job on them thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration

cm said...

Awesome on every level! I'm smitten with your red/white patterned paper! Brand, please!
hugs~c

EK Gorman said...

These are wonderful tags. Love the giant punch of red.

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice use of the patterns on the tags. Great look.