Saturday, November 7, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 7


Here we are finishing the first week of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! For day number 7, we are welcoming Uniko as our guest and sponsor. 


I combined two Uniko sets for today's first tag: 



I used two stamps from Background Builders: Christmas to make my background with two light blue inks. I built the sentiment from Sentiments: Outlined, and made the banner fancy with a fishtail border die. Quick and easy!


I made a second easy tag using a beautiful snowflake die:


The snowflake is elegant in silver foil cardstock, and the stitched blue circle die was already sitting on my workspace. After all, a tag needs somewhere to be written on! ;) 
Finally, I am so far still keeping up with my hopes of making a card each day: 


I had this idea in mind last year, but just couldn't quite get it to work. This year, I tried again, and got my tree-shaped holiday word list. The star at the top has a little gold Smooch for shine. 


Are you playing along? There are lots of prizes to be won! Participate by commenting on designers' tag posts, or by making your own tag inspired by the ones you've seen today, or both! Lots of beautiful inspiration on Tracey's blog, so be sure to visit! 

Our generous sponsors! 

Supplies: (love & joy) Neenah white & Fabriano blur cardstock, Uniko Background Buuilders: Christmas & Sentiments: Outlined stamps, Versamark & Altenew Arctic & Caribbean Sky inks. Wow detail white embossing powder, Ellen Hutson Tag Trio & Sunny Studio Stamps Fishtail Banners 1 dies, Michaels & Mokuba ribbon; (star) Fabriano blue & $ store silver foil cardstock, Uniko Sparkling Snowflake & MFT blueprints 24 stitched circle die, Stampin' Up silver elastic cord; (card) Neenah white cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper, Uniko Sentiments: Outlined stamps, Stampin' Up real red & garden green & Catherine Pooler tiara ink, gold Smooch

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Bunny said...

I love blue and white and blue and silver. So needless to say I love these tags. Especially the love and joy tag. [Bunny]

Gail said...

Beautiful art work on these tags - really like the banner!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the look of the sentiments! Great colors too!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Your tags and card are gorgeous! I love the big blue and silver snowflake!

Karen Letchworth said...

Wonderful art again today, Lindsey. I'm SO drawn to the blue and white combination. Such great inspiring ideas again today. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful tags and card! Love the soft colors you used for stamping the first tag, and the sentiment stands out so beautifully on the dark blue paper! The snowflake tag is lovely too!

Barbara Godden said...

Both are so pretty, love the blues and the snowplake on the second one. The card is also great.

Lisa Arana said...

I adore each and every one of these tags!!! Especially the love & joy one. I love the blue. Gorgeous.

Joyce said...

Gorgeous tags. I especially love the first one. And, your card is brilliant. Perfectly lined up and stamped. So inspirational.

DorothyA said...

Very nice tags! That snow flake is very fun and the sentiments that make a tree tag is so clever.

Isabel Z said...

LOVE every single one especially the silver snowflake!

Jo Malicoat said...

Very pretty tag, love your card too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the silver star.
The "tree" is a fun idea.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

EK Gorman said...

I really love this tag. It is so beautiful.

Ashley Cortez said...

Love the colors and love how this stamp is in the shape of a Christmas tree they are all so pretty

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice combination for the tags. I like the background created.