Friday, November 1, 2019

Are You Ready for 25 Days of Christmas Tags?


Halloween is now behind us, and Christmas is rapidly approaching! Fortunately, Tracey McNeely is once again coming to our rescue by organizing another year of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags! And I am excited to say I am once again part of Tracey's tag team! 


 
All four of us - Carol, Kim, Joyce and me - are back for another year of tag-making, hoping to inspire you to create your own collection of festive tags. It all begins on Monday, November 4th. In the meantime, I've made a tag just to remind you how much fun they can be! 


To make this tag, I combined supplies from two of our continuing sponsors, Hello Bluebird and Paper Smooches. I thought the gift-giving mouse and the "aww, for me?" penguin were a perfect pair. They are coloured with Copics for Day One of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge. I kept things simple by using a blue cardstock tag base instead of creating my own background sky. 


You have the weekend to get ready... The 25 Days of Christmas Tags event begins Monday! 


Supplies: Neenah white & (?) blue cardstock, Hello Bluebird Snow Play stamps & dies, Versafine onyx black ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, Paper Smooches stitched tag & borders 1 dies, scrap ribbon & cord, foam tape

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my goodness it's here already, I managed in keep up one year but 2018 was a bust, Super cute tag,

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet tag! Been looking forward to this, Jo x

JulieP said...

I have my Pier One paper out and I. Am. Ready! *wink* Cute tag!