Monday, March 29, 2021

One Stencil, Two Ways for Scrap n Stamp

I'm on the Scrap n Stamp blog today with two birthday cards featuring one stencil, Waffle Squares from Picket Fence Studios. Here are a couple of peeks! I hope you'll go check them out. 



Remember you can use my design team code "10Lindsey" for a ten percent saving at Scrap n Stamp! And if your click through my design team badge over on the right, I will get a small commission from any purchase you make - at no extra cost to you! (Really, I don't know how anyone resists those snarky cats, lol.) 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Two brilliant, fun makes, Lindsey! Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

Love these....so much fun!

Joyce said...

Really creative use of those stencils, and I guess I need to click to see the rest of those clever cards.

Tracey McNeely said...

Both so fun Lindsey and I love that stencil!

cm said...

One stencil used two ways = two fantastic cards! LOL at the cat and sentiment on the first; mega watt smiling at the cutie-patootie undersea creatures. It's those faces! Adorable!
hugs~c