Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Happy Little Stampers: CAS


Welcome to the Happy Little Stampers March CAS Challenge! Our theme this month is Three of a Kind. With Easter coming up next month, I had the perfect stamp to use: 


Aren't they cute? The image is officially called Taking in the View, but in my head it will always be Bunny Butts. :D To add some extra interest to the clean and simple design, I used my most textured watercolour paper, and also dry-embossed a frame around my bunny scene. Some quick watercolouring and a sentiment keep the card CAS. Well, I did have to add some puff to their tails, too. ;) 


Lots of ways to interpret this theme, as a look at the cards on the HLS blog will show you! You have the month of March to play along. 

Supplies: Hero Arts green layering cardstock, Master's Studio watercolour paper, Great Impressions Taking in the View & Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Gansai Tambi watercolours, MFT stitched square frame die, Marvy snow marker

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Can't help but love bunny butts, Jo x

Diane said...

Fabulous design, now all I can think about is bunny butts.

Hugs diane

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...love your sweet trio of bunnies!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous bunny butts card, love the texture of the watercolour paper and how you framed the image with the embossed frame. my kind of CAS card.

JulieP said...

Nice asses. (C'mon...someone had to say it!) LOL!!! I love the embossed frame as well as your soft watercoloring.

BożenA said...

Great card-inspiration for our challenge. Of course these rabbits are very cute. I also love textured paper, it looks amazing as a backdrop for your beautiful loose watercolor
xx

cm said...

Bunny butts!! Sooooo cute! And, of course, smirking over Julie's comment!
hugs~c