Thursday, October 8, 2020

Seize the Birthday 200th Challenge: Surprise Winner!


THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Seize the Birthday 200th Challenge celebrations! Such a terrific selection of birthday cards in our gallery - it was fun to see how you were inspired! The Seize the Birthday blog has our overall winners, but I was one of the design team's mystery prize stops, offering this trio of Simon Says Stamp sets: 


To be eligible, we asked that you visit and comment on each of the design team's blogs, and of course make a birthday card for the gallery! I had 33 terrific comments on my blog, and from that number, I asked Random to make a selection...


My very first commenter, who also hopped and made a card, is... Joyce!  Congratulations, Joyce! Please contact me in order to receive your prize. 
Thank you again to everyone who joined our birthday party bash! I'll be back in an hour with my inspiration for Seize the Birthday's 201st challenge. 


 

Pin It Now!

No comments: