Saturday, December 11, 2021

Inkspirational: Photo


It's time for a new Inkspirational challenge, and we have a beautiful and seasonal photo to inspire you! I took a number of different elements and mashed them together to end up with this: 


Hot chocolate with marshmallows, the word JOY, the deer (both from the cushion) (that is a deer, right?), and the warm colours combined with white. To put it together, I combined the stamped mug of cocoa with a die cut J and Y and added them to the patterned paper background. The secondary sentiments are also stamped and embossed. 


This photo has so much inspiration to offer! Be sure to visit the Ink blog to see in what directions my teammates have taken this. Hope you'll join us! 

Supplies: Neenah white, Concord & 9th pearl glitter & Sizzix gold cardstock, Pink Paisley Snow Village patterned paper, Lawn Fawn Thanks a Latte stamps & dies, Versamark & Versafine onyx black ink, Wow clear gloss & vintage champagne embossing powder, Paper Smooches joy & Sugar Pea Designs card front element builder dies, Copic markers, foam tape

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Now I see what the background paper is....deer, I need another coffee. Super idea with the mug of cocoa as the O in JOY, great use of many of the elements of the Photo inspiration.

SmilynStef said...

Cute cute cute ... I'm all about the marshmallows, so I love this sentiment.

Pia S said...

You captured the colors of the photo so well, aw well as the "cozyness" with the hot chocolate and marshmallows. And the deer, well spotted, I didn'see that one myself. Elegant and warm design.

cm said...

Your mash-up of elements makes for a lovely card! And yes, I spotted a deer on the cushion, too. Such pretty deer background paper; perfect for your joy-filling cup of cocoa.
hugs~c

Lisa Arana said...

Love, love, love this one so much. I love how you used the mug in the Joy and how perfect is that sentiment?!?