Saturday, December 25, 2021

Inkspirational: Ice


Merry Christmas! It's also a Saturday, and that means it is time for a new Inkspirational challenge! We have a word prompt for you: ICE. I purposely made my card so it could be a Christmas card, or not: 


I have two different stamp sets that include ice floes, and since I've used my polar bear set a lot already this year, I switched to this cute penguin set. I stamped the penguin, masked him, and added the ice beneath him. While the mask was still in place, I sponged in a little Antarctic sky. He's a penguin, so there wasn't a lot of colouring that needed to be done. ;) The sentiment leaves this card available for a number of occasions! 


I hope you'll have time in the next two weeks to join us! 


Supplies: Neenah white cardstock, Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins & MFT Chill Wishes stamps, Versafine onyx black, MFT extreme black & faded jeans & wilted violet distress ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, MFT wonky stitched rectangle die

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What an adorable Penguin, super cute card and a great sentiment, it certainly can be used for any winter events.

Pia S said...

Cute clean card! Love the arctic sky and how it adds a bit of color to your design.

Lisa Arana said...

So super cute!

Anke said...

WOW your card is so cute and lovely.

All the best for 2022.

Hugs
Anke

Marina said...

Really cute and beautifully designed too.