Wednesday, December 15, 2021

A Tiny Craft: Happy Holidays ATCs

It's the middle of December (insert panicked face here) and time for a new A Tiny Craft Challenge! Our theme this month is HAPPY HOLIDAYS, and we'd like to see trading cards or coins that reflect what you celebrate this time of year. 
Funny, I don't exactly "celebrate" the snow that comes along with Christmas in December, but I went with a snowflake theme for my trio of ATCs anyway: 

 
These backgrounds were already in my Christmas stash, although I did get a chance to use my new mica spray on the embossed snowflakes to the lower right! Shimmery. :D In addition, all the stamped and die cut elements were already made and just waiting to be added to these. My other main contributions were cutting the strip of patterned paper for the side of the one ATC, and adding the blue brad to the centre of the die cut snowflake.
A closer look at each one: 



(Yep, noticed the one wonky snowflake arm AFTER
I photographed. Luckily, I was able to
nudge it into its proper place.)



Not surprisingly, we weren't the only ATC challenge to come up with this theme, so I will be adding these to both ATC Around the World: Christmas Time and ATCs with Heart/ATCs hit Herz - also Christmas Time. 



Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Tee said...

Gorgeous and fun ATC's! Love them.

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute ATCs, love them all, gorgeous snowflakes and a super cute girl all decked out for 0 degrees. Fabby job.

Chris Dring said...

Look at you, with this trio of adorable snowy ATC's. Love them!

cm said...

Catching up on this cold afternoon and what a great starting point with your wintry ATCs. Loving the blue/white combination; the pop of red with the cute girl and banner is a wonderful match. I seriously need her outfit for reals...
hugs~ c

Nancy said...

I love this trio, Lindsey! I have been wanting to get some of that Mica spray...maybe Santa will bring me some. Love them all but the little girl stole my heart.

Donna said...

Oh I just love love love this set of ATCs
So awesome sistah

Conny said...

Really wonderful ATCs! Love them all!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world & ATCs mit Herz!

Hugs,
Conny

Crafting Queen said...

Three fantastic ATCs. Thank you for joining ATCs mit Herz and ATC Around the World challenges. Anesha

Twingomaus said...

Great ATCs.
Thanks for joining us at the ATCs with Heart and ATC Around the World Challenges.
Greetings and a happy new year.
Andrea

Lisa Arana said...

Wonderful ATCs! Big fan of the simple layouts.

Anke said...

Wonderful winter ATCs, I love them.

Hugs
Anke