Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More: Any Occasion


It's time for a new Addicted to Stamps and More challenge, and we are back to a popular theme: ANY OCCASION. Mother's Day is coming up in North America, but I have no personal need for those, so I went... Christmas: 

Since I didn't get much chance to use these snarky Christmas cats before Christmas last year, I was more than happy to pull them out for this challenge. Originally, I coloured him for Kathy Racoosin's recent colouring challenge, knowing he would soon come in handy. I kept my card really clean and simple, die cutting the panel and layering it on a textured green card base. Usually I have a lot more holiday cards made by this time than I do this year, so it's good to have another for the stash - and know that it can be replicated easily if I choose. 


The ATSM designers have made terrific cards for a variety of occasions, so be sure to check them out for more inspiration. So many occasions to choose from - I hope you'll join us! 

Supplies: American Crafts green cardstock, Master's Touch watercolour paper, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Stamptember Snarky Christmas Cats, MFT extreme black ink, Zig watercolour markers, MFT diagonal stitched rectangle die
 

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

laurie said...

LOL so cute! Love that image!

Inkyfingers said...

Oh your snarky cat has put a smile on my face this morning and you have coloured him/her beautifully, Lindsey! Love the textured background too - perfect for the CAS design.
Hugs
Carol x

Barbara Godden said...

Love that image, beautifully coloured too, great desing kudos for adding to the holiday stash.

Diane said...

Wonderful coloring, super cute image and fun sentiment.

Hugs Diane

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....so in love with your fabulous Christmas card, just so much fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes you made a Christmas care, on my list of things to do! This is so fun!

cm said...

So. Much. Fun!! Love your snarky cat with a 'story'!
hugs~c