Thursday, December 3, 2020

Ellen Hutson's 12 Days of Christmas... Tags?!


Hey! It's been an entire week since I last posted a tag! And while you would think I would have had my fill of tags in November, I couldn't resist making a tag for Day One of Ellen Hutson’s 12 Tags of Christmas 2020 Challenge. Each day, there will be a Christmas carol or song to prompt tag-making, along with inspiration from EH designers. Day 1's song is "Silver Bells". I went for both the title bells and the "Christmas time in the city" lyric: 


I had already made a cityscape mask for this card earlier, so I used it again to blend a city glow and night sky on a circle tag. Some homemade Perfect Pearls mist dots added snow to the sky. The sentiment is from one of the first Essentials by Ellen sets! My jingle bells are trying to look gold in the photos, but they really are silver bells. ;) 


Will I make more tags? Time will tell... :D 

Supplies: Neenah white cardstock, Essentials by Ellen Tis the Season stamp, Memento tuxedo black & Catherine Pooler sauna, stone blue & juniper mist ink, Avery Elle circle tag & MFT skyline border dies, white confetti Perfect Pearls mist, Offray navy ribbon, American Crafts white twine, $ store jingle bells

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Stunning, Lindsey. You have converted me to be a fan of this technique. Looks so sweet on a tag.

JulieP said...

This is GORGEOUS but OMG!!! Aren't you feeling a bit tagged out???? I am. LOL!

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous tag. love the sky it's gorgeous. December is such a busy time for me. I need to make more time. You know you will make more.LOL.

cm said...

Sighhh...absolutely lovely! The snowy night sky, the glow of the city...talk about a tag with ambiance! I'll echo the others: gorgeous!
hugs~c