Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Ellen Hutson Tags: Days 4, 5 and 6


The most amazing thing happened last night when I checked in on Instagram: Ellen Hutson had reposted one of my tags! Obviously this was a sign that I needed to make more for the 12 Tags of Christmas 2020! I didn't want to pick favourites, so I just continued along with the days. Here's Day 4, with the song inspiration Sleigh Ride: 


I thought I would give the Claus couple a date night sleigh ride. :D The tag base is blended with distress oxides, and all the images are from Lawn Fawn. 


Day 5's song is White Christmas, and I took it rather literally: 


I adhered some die cut snowflakes to a white tag base, then spritzed it liberally with sparkle mist. My original plan was to trim the snowflakes to the edges of the tag, but decided I liked the way they looked overhanging the edges. No sentiment, just sheer white ribbon so as not to spoil the aesthetic. ;) 
The last song I had time for today is Home for the Holidays, for Day 6: 


So many of us will be home for the holidays, rather than gathering in larger groups. I used a couple of homes from a Studio Katia stamp set along with an appropriate sentiment. I think I'll use this to deliver some Christmas baking to friends. 


I think this really should be it for me for Christmas tags this season! :D 

Supplies: (Day 4 tag) Neenah white cardstock, Lawn Fawn Ho-Ho-Holidays stamps & dies, Tiny Tag Sayings stamp, Versamark, Versafine onyx black & mermaid lagoon, faded jeans & wilted violet distress oxide inks, Wow clear gloss & white embossing powder, Copic markers, Neat & Tangled tag die, frosted lace Stickles, Glossy Accents, Offray ribbon, foam tape; (Day 5) Neenah white & Stampin' Up basic black cardstock, Tim Holtz/Sizzix Mini Paper Snowflake & CAS-ual Fridays Tag Buddies tag dies, Tsukineko sclear sparkle shimmer spray, Studio Katia icy sparkle crystals, May Arts ribbon; (Day 6) Neenah white cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Studio Katia Holiday Village stamps & dies, Versafine, Versamark onyx black & mermaid lagoon distress oxide ink, Wow clear sparkle & white embossing powder, Distress inks for watercolouring, Paper Smooches stitched tag die, scrap red ribbon

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

JulieP said...

I'm gonna say it again....I can't believe you aren't "tagged out" by now. LOL! These are so fun! I saw that repost. Atta girl!!!

Joyce said...

Wonderful tags today, and congrats on getting noticed by EH. Totally deserved, my friend!!