Monday, December 7, 2020

12 Tags of Christmas: The Little Drummer Boy


Another tag for Ellen Hutson's The 12 Tags of Christmas challenge! Day 2 features the song The Little Drummer Boy. I knew right away what I would use! 


Since I had already used this image for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, I wanted to make a completely different tag this time. I embossed the drum set in gold on black cardstock. The two patterned paper circles are from an ancient Echo Park patterned paper pad - this drum might be a little truer to the song. ;) Since I like things clean and simple, the only other addition is the gold cord. 


Supplies: Recollections black cardstock, Echo Park This & That patterned paper, Essentials by Ellen Twelve Days stamp, Versamark ink, pirate's gold embossing powder, Technique Tuesday This Is tag die, circle punch, scrap gold cord

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

cm said...

What more to say other than: perfect! Just perfect!
hugs~c

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. I love that you have a drum stamp! The gold embossed against black looks wonderful.

JulieP said...

I love the gold on black! I need to pull my set out and channel my inner Lindsey.