Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Travels with Shopping Our Stash, Part 3

Another day in quarantine, another travel card for Shopping Our Stash. Their current theme is "Oh the Places You'll Go!" and since I have no plans of going anywhere anytime soon, I'm pulling out my travel-related paper pads and busting a bit of stash. Here's card number 3:


This one is my simplest yet, but look! I used up two sheets of the same paper by cutting out some of the smaller elements and popping them up over their counterparts on the other sheet! I can't decide if it's a fun design idea or just kind of goofy. :D Still not wanting to rely solely on patterned paper, the tiny plane and sentiment are from a Neat & Tangled stamp set. You can see my popped-up elements a little better on the angled pic...


I have not run out of themed paper pads yet! :o I may be running out of steam on the whole idea though. I _think_ I have at least one more in me... 

Supplies: Stampin' Up bashful blue cardstock, Simple Stories Urban Traveler patterned paper, Neat & Tangled Origami Map stamps, MFT blueberry ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, MFT diagonal stitched rectangle dies, foam tape



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

JulieP said...

You go girlfriend! Awesome!

Barbara Godden said...

Super travel themed card, and really digging into your papers, I love how you popped some elements up.

Donna said...

You are rocking these travel card sistah!!
Thanks for travelling with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

cm said...

Another travel delight! You have the coolest papers AND you know how to bring out the best in them!
Hugs~c