Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy Little Stampers: CAS


Welcome to the May Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge! Our theme this month is SMILE. I took the prompt as a chance to make some pandemic cards for friends:  



I rarely make multiples of cards, but this seemed like a perfect time to - especially since my first thought was to do a rainbow sentiment with the large SMILE die cut. If I was going to cut it out of five colours, I might as well make five cards. And then I quickly realized I could make five more with the leftover coloured panels. After cutting and arranging all the inlaid letters, I gathered a bunch of small sentiments I could heat emboss on small banners for secondary and to me pandemic-related sentiments. Of course a couple of them had to be humorous. ;) To save you blog-perusing time and me photo-editing time, I took photos of each *matching* pair of cards. 





As far as the criteria for clean and simple go - I made all ten between lunch and the time I had to start making dinner. I do believe that is a new personal record. :D 
I am adding these to the current Wednesday Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp. 


Isn't this a great theme to have right now? Lots of reasons to smile on the HLS website, too. Hope you will join us!

Supplies: Neenah white, Stampin' Up basic black & assorted scrap coloured cardstock, assorted sentiments from Altenew, Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant & Simon Says Stamp, MFT smile die, rectangular frame dies from MFT, Sugar Pea Designs & Winnie & Walter

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

JulieP said...

Look at you go! These bright colors are so fun!

BożenA said...

WOW, Lindsey! A great set of cards that will improve the mood of so many people. I love your rainbow sentiments
hugs,
BożenA

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so in love with all your wonderful Smile cards!!! These will be loved by all who receive them!!!

Joyce said...

Love the wonderful rainbow of your set of smile cards. I need to go check out that challenge.