Monday, May 18, 2020

Travels with Shopping Our Stash, Part 2

Another day, another travel-themed card for the current Shopping Our Stash challenge: Oh the Places You'll Go! 


I haven't just had this paper pad in my stash forever, I've also had this panel die cut forever! I paired it with my favourite stamps for using with map paper, an Itty Bitty set from Unity. It may be that the rest of the stamping world does not like this set as much as me: when you go to Unity's web site, one of the two card samples is actually made by me! :o At least I've used it differently here than for that card. :D For the sentiment, I blended a little distress ink onto white cardstock - I like the way the Glossy Accents on the two hearts lifted the colour a bit, even if the GA ended up more blobby than heart-shaped. 


Off to pick out another travel-themed paper pad... 


Supplies: Neenah white & Recollections black cardstock, vellum, Teresa Collins Far & Away patterned paper, Unity Stamp Co. Direction of Your Heart stamps, Versamark & tumbled glass distress ink, Simon Says Stamp antique gold embossing powder, Mama Elephant Femme Frames & Spellbinders circle dies, Glossy Accents, Echo Park Magic & Wonder enamel dot

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

JulieP said...

LOVE the gold compass and vellum with this!!! Perfect pairing!

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic travel card, love the embossed compass on the vellum. Thanks for playing along again with us at Shopping our Stash. (I have 0 map/travel pads)

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhh so beautiful!!
You are ROCKING this challenge!
Thanks for travelling virtually with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what an incredible card and that gold compass on the vellum takes it to the next level and beyond! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

cm said...

WHOA! Stunning! The gold/vellum is gorgeous and that paper...swoon!
hugs~c