Wednesday, November 14, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 14


It's Wednesday, and that means that it's not just the 14th instalment of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, but also the latest challenge from Muse: ChristmasVisions


The Muse: ChristmasVisions design team is responsible for providing the tag inspiration today. We've chosen a botanical theme, and here is my contribution: 


As I looked through my plant-related stamps, my Tim Holtz Christmas Blueprints called out to be used. They are the perfect size for tags! I liked my watercoloured tree tags so much, I made an entire set using the stamps: 




The entire set!

The Muse: ChristmasVisions team as well as the rest of Tracey's tag team have lots more inspiration to offer. You can participate by commenting on the designers' posts, creating your own tags, or both! Participating puts you in the running to win a prize from one of our generous sponsors! 

Our terrific sponsors!

Supplies: Canson watercolour paper, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Christmas blueprints stamps, MFT extreme black ink, Twinkling H2Os, CUTplorations manila tag die, Hemptique red and blue cord

Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Bunny said...

I was excited to see that you made other tags in addition to the greenery. Very cute. [Bunny]```

Nox said...

I love the blueprints designs and you made some beautiful tags with them!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this "blueprint" stamp! Great coloring

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the blueprints.
Fantastic tags.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

cm said...

Okay, now you've done it...I 'need' these Blueprint stamps! Love your trio of twofers!
hugs~c

Dotty Jo said...

These are great! Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

these are simply wonderful...love your adorable blueprint tags!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Wow, Lindsey....FABULOUS tags. I've seen these (or similar) stamps in the past, but I've never purchased any. these are quite inspiring and you've done a wonderful job with each one. I thank you for sharing your amazing talents.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Teresa Doyle said...

These TH stamps are perfect for tags Lindsey, I love them all.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous tags. Your coloring is stunning.

Sandy said...

I've always loved this stamp set and you've proved them make a great tag.

Cathy Lillie said...

Wonderful tags! The blueprint designs are so different and make your tags very unique. Thanks for sharing!

Joyce said...

This is an amazing collection of tags. I love them all.

Lisa said...

These are SO fun! What cool images and fantastic quick tags! And thanks so much for stopping by my place too!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous tags!!!

Lindsey said...

These images make such fun tags. Love them!

Dana M said...

Amazing collection of tags! Love that the simple designs let these fun images shine.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lindsey no question my favourite, these are amazing! Yes a crafty date for sure I would love to stamp out some of these great images!