Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Happy Little Stampers CAS: Water


It's time for a new CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers and for March our theme is WATER! Lots of ways to interpret this, and I tried for a few different ways on my card: 


My whittle shark and sun are both watercoloured; my bit of ocean is die cut from a smooshed and plastic-wrap-technique watercolour panel; and I even managed to put the word right on the card as part of the sentiment. To keep my card CAS, I left the white space of the card base unadorned. 


My HLS teammates have beautiful interpretations of our prompt! Be sure to check them out, and then I hope you will join us! 

Supplies: Neenah white cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Poppystamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments stamp, Simon Says Stamp island blue & tumbled glass, broken china & salty ocean distress ink, Poppystamps Whittle Shark, Whittle Sunshine & Whittle Wave Background dies. Zig markers

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Super cute images and also love the pun.

Chris Dring said...

Total cuteness!

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful creation x