Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Happy Little Stampers: CAS


It's time for the June Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge! We have a very fun theme for you this time - Bottoms Up! My card is clean and simple and definitely alcohol-related: 


The margarita is a blueprint stamp from Tim Holtz - stamped in black and easily coloured with a few green Copics. Can you believe that I almost stamped the sentiment on the horizontal? At the last minute, I thought better of it and made the tipsy sentiment tipsy. I used a ticket corner punch just because I could, and adhered my panel to a light green card base. For a final touch, I added a salt rim with some Stickles. 


Lots of refreshing inspiration from my teammates on the HLS blog - you may want to check them out while sipping on a favourite beverage! And then I hope you will make a card and join us. 

Supplies: Neenah white & Hero Arts light green cardstock, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Cocktails & MFT Martini Time stamps, Versafine onyx black & MFT extreme black ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, Stampin' Up ticket corner punch, frosted lace Stickles

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, how fun it will be when we can get together for margaritas!! This card is so fun, and the tipped sentiment is just perfect.

JulieP said...

Love the tipsy, salty, punched details!

Barbara Godden said...

Perfectly CAS card, great design and cute image and sentiment. I like the corner details.

cm said...

Yes, let's! Love it!
hugs~c

Lisa Arana said...

Um, love! Nothing like a perfect margarita... card. haha.

BożenA said...

Beautifully designed CAS card. Your sentiment stamped diagonally fits perfectly with the theme of the card :-) It's cool ...
xx

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun....and what time should I be over?????