Friday, March 31, 2017

A Broken Streak

Eighteen days. I managed to colour eighteen straight days in a row for The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge. Yesterday was the last day... and I missed it. 😡 Shopping and cooking for a birthday dinner had a lot to do with it, so at least there was good food instead. 😉 But then today I decided to make a get well card for a friend recovering from knee surgery, so I'm making up for yesterday. 


Yesterday I did have time to stamp and emboss this flower cluster in sparkly embossing powder, and colour the yellow flower. Today I finished it off, although I overworked a couple of the flowers a bit. Then I discovered my lack of get well sentiments! So I used a put-your-own sentiment-together set instead. The layout of my card had been in my head from the start, so it was easy to put together.
Looking for something to do this weekend? I'm back tomorrow with inspiration for the latest Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers AND Naughty or Nice challenges! 

Supplies: black & Bazzill marshmallow cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds & Simon Says Stamp Happy sentiments stamps, Versafine onyx black & Altenew Caribbean sky & Persian blue inks, Hero Arts sparkle clear embossing powder, Spellbinders oval dies

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

So beautiful! Way to go on all that coloring!