Thursday, June 2, 2022

Happy Little Stampers CAS: Hugs


It's time for the June round of Happy Little Stampers challenges, and today brings the CAS Challenge! Our theme for June is HUGS. I have a number of sentiments with the word hug or hugs, but I could only think of one image, and decided to use it: 


This is an oldie but goodie from Paper Smooches. I didn't worry about too much shading when I coloured them in, and added just a simple ground with some green Copic dots. I had a hugs sentiment out as well, but this is so perfect for a new baby, I couldn't resist. I stamped in grey rather than black to keep everything looking a little softer. 


There are never too many hugs to go around, so I hope you'll make a card and join us! 

Supplies: Neenah white & Fabriano grey cardstock, Paper Smooches A Little Lovin & Unity sentiment stamp, Versafine smoky grey ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, Photoplay stitched frame dies, Gelly Roll white glaze pen

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What an adorable baby card, the super cute elephant and baby showcase HUGS perfectly. As always your CAS card is stunning.

Marina said...

Such a cute new baby card - and perfect for hugs theme.

Joyce said...

Everyone needs hugs, right? This is really adorable, and you have used one of my very favorite images from Paper Smooches.

Catie Cuddles said...

Elephants are my favourite and these are the cutest x

BożenA said...

A lovely card to greet a new baby and perfect for a HUGS theme. That's so sweet!
hugs :-))
BożenA