Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Sisterhood of Yuletide Stampers


Oh look, here's Edna, ready to roast Chet's nuts - oh wait, I mean some CHESTNUTS on the fire to get ready for Christmas - and so are the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers with our new challenge, Y is for Yuletide! My card today is exactly as snarky as you want it to be... 


In an admittedly small sample size, women are far quicker to get the potential snark on this card than men. :D I stamped and masked a battery so I could add a second leaning against it, then coloured them with Copics. The sentiment is stamped in red and embossed - as are the batteries, of course, I emboss everything I can. :D I added a couple of scored lines on each side of the panel before adding it to a card base with patterned paper. 


Yuletide is approaching, so I hope you will consider joining us! Be sure to check out what my sisters in snark, and our newest Queen of Snark and guest designer Justene have created for the challenge! 

Supplies: Neenah white cardstock, Teresa Collins Noël patterned paper, Simon Says Stamp Big Holiday Wishes stamps, Versamark, Versamark onyx black & Stampin' Up real red ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Donna said...

He he he he he he he he
I loooooooove this!!!!
LOL I love the "relatively small sample size"
SO awesome...now I need a battery stamp LMAO

Unknown said...

Hilarious card, Lindsey - love it! Sooo FUN! (this is Justene, btw - I’m rather tech-challenged and can’t seem to figure out how to comment and not come up “anonymous “! ) Have a great day!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Great snark, colouring, embossing and scoring - it's a beaut! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Love it!!!

Helen said...

LOVE it!!!! Just perfect!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen