Friday, November 19, 2021

Snow Fun at Scrap 'n Stamp


I'm on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog today with a card for today's Random Acts of Cardness prompt, ❆SNOW❆! Not my favourite type of weather, but I'll happily put it on a card. ;) Here it is: 


I explained the process of creating this on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog, but wanted to add my card here so I could enter it in a few challenges! With my little critter scene, I'm entering the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge, Holiday Critters. The Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge wants us to Make a Scene. And finally, Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge is "Make Your Own Background" - I made mine with distress oxide and snowfall distress grit-paste. 


I hope you'll pop over to the Scrap 'n Stamp blog and check things out! 


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute scene and what a cheeky penguin throwing the snowball. Great background and a fabulous scene, thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers Christmas for "make a scene"

Vicky Hayes said...

This is the cutest little scene Lindsey (although I'm not sure the reindeer will agree once he has a load of cold wet snow running down his neck!) Love that little sentiment label and your snowy sky. Vicky x

Lisa Arana said...

So cute! I'm with you on the snow, totally acceptable on a card. :)

cm said...

Far too cute! Seriously!
hugs~c

Gab said...

Really fun card

Samantha Mann said...

ha ha ha! love this scene!! so fun and perfect for winter! love the penguin and the little reindeer! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)