Friday, October 15, 2021

A Tiny Craft: Halloween ATCs

Here we are in the middle of October - time for a new A Tiny Craft challenge! Halloween is just over two weeks away, and a perfect choice for our new theme. 


I am very good at picking up various Halloween bits when I find something fun in a craft store or on sale online. Making a few Artist Trading Cards is an excellent way to use a few of them up! I used some ephemera from K & Company, some die cuts I already had, a sparkly bat background left over from another project, and added a few new items, such as the cobweb embossed panels. Here's a closer look at them: 





I'm entering these in the current Anything Halloween Goes challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge
Have some fun Halloween items in your stash? Why not make an Artist Trading Card or Coin and join us? 


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous use of your stash bits, super cute ATCs all well designed,

Donna said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!
Love em all...but I think the bat / bite me is my fave :)

Joyce said...

These are all so adorable.

Helen said...

These are just too darn adorable!! LOVE those bats and the embossed backgrounds!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Diane said...

ALL your ATC's are super cute and creative! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Maria Rodriguez. said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I JUST LOVE, LOVE YOUR ATC'S, I HAVE A GROUP, (3 IN TOTAL), OF FRIENDS, WHO JUST STARTED SENDING EACH OTHER ATC CARDS LAST YEAR AND WE LOVE IT. YOUR CARDS ARE SUPER ADORABLE, ALL FOUR OF THEM ARE BEAUTIFULLY CREATED WITH LOTS OF FUN AND AMAZING DETAILS.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US AT "2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE"
STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE.
XO
MARIA/DT

Nancy said...

I have been in the Halloween mode which is totally off character for me! Love all the glitz and dimension! Bite Me...LOL

Darlene said...

These are all SO cute Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! All of your ATC's are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!