Saturday, August 21, 2021

Inkspirational: Photo


It's time for a new Inkspirational challenge, and we have a fun photo inspiration for you today! I was inspired by the row of cups, the black and white, and the circles in the cups and saucers:


Coffee cards! I knew I wanted to use this pierced circle cover plate in black and white - and rarely for me, used both versions at the same time. I mixed two different coffee sets to get my lattes and sentiments. Here's a closer look at the two cards: 





Where will this photo inspiration take you? It took my Ink teammates in all sorts of different directions, so be sure to check out the Inkspirational blog. I hope you'll join us! 

Supplies" Neenah white & desert storm, Stampin' Up basic black & Recollections red cardstock, Lawn Fawn Thanks a Latte & Ellen Hutson Oh Frappé stamps & dies, Versamark, Versafine onyx black & MFT biscotti ink, Wow clear gloss & pale gold pearl embossing powder, ARTplorations Circles All Over cover plate die, foam tape

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

cm said...

I love both cards a latte! A duo of coffee delight! Isn't that cover plate fun; I reach for it often!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

Two great cards, Lindsey, I do love the textured circle backgrounds and coffee themed images and sentiments. Love the effect of the added red too!
I've been trying to make two cards at a time lately, it's actually not double the work doing two at a time, I feel...

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous texture and crisp designs Lindsey!

JulieP said...

oooh!!! I love these cards! This is an oft used set of mine.

Lisa Arana said...

Great take on the inspiration and what a great design for two cards!

Marina said...

I love that you did two - they look so trendy and cool.