Saturday, September 5, 2020

Snarky Stampers Are Friendly?


It's a Snarky Saturday! Our new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is FRIENDS.  More than ever, I think we've all discovered the importance of family and friends during this long season of Covid-19. That's not to say there isn't still room for a little snark...


This is one of those cards where the sentiment came first. None of my snarkier friendship stamps were inspiring me quite enough (and that's a pandemic thing, too, isn't it? - struggling sometimes to find motivation...), and so I looked through my Tim Holtz snarky sentiment stickers and thought this was the one. :D This is also when I am glad I bought a "pound of rubber" on sale at Viva Las VegaStamps - sometimes in the assortment I will find just what I'm looking for. My window scene is watercolored with Gansai Tambi and Zig watercolours, and I went for a very clean and simple look. That's off-centre. Whatever. :D 


Lots of friendly inspiration on the Snarky blog, from my sistahs and our current guest designer, Beverly! Show your love - or your snarkiness - for your friends and join us! 
(This is my third post of the day! Scroll down for Inkspirational and Just Us Girls posts!) 

Supplies: Stampin' Up basic black cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Viva Las VegaStamps Lady Looking Out Window stamp, Simon Says Stamp extreme black ink, Gansai Tambi watercolours, Zig markers, Tim Holtz small talk snarky sentiment sticker

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Donna said...

RIGHT????
Who needs friends that bring that kind of negativity?????
LOL
Love it!!!

Chris Dring said...

IKR?!! Love this!

JulieP said...

First rule of friendship...never judge one's craft supply. LOL! The sentiment and image just seem made for each other.

Barbara Godden said...

A while back Chris I would have had to ask IKR?? but I know now. Fabulous card and no one is getting out a measuring tape to check measurements, it looks good to me. great colouring.

Helen said...

Hilarious! Just love that image and your snarky sentiment... I have friends I can use that on! LOL! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Joyce said...

That sentiment is the best. And, oh, so true!! Love the image you paired it with...they are perfect together.

Dotty Jo said...

Love the sentiment with that image. Who could possibly ever think that! Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

You are amazing....so what you are saying that the fewer craft supplies we have the better our friendship will be???? Just so much fun.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness thank you for making me laugh out loud!! I LOVE that sentiment!