Saturday, September 19, 2020

Sliders!


It's time for a new Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge: S is for Slider! I decided to take the cardmaking definition of slider, and fortunately have a slider tag die that made it easy: 

The front panel is made with a new-to-me stencil and lots of distress inks. Before I lifted the stencil, I also splattered some perfect pearls mist on the glasses for a little extra fun. The same inks colour the front of the slider tag, also with splatters. I matched colours to ink up my two martini glasses for the front of the tag. And now the slider reveal!


Nothing too snarky, but... alcohol! :D A couple of other views: 



Since my stencil saw ink for the first time for this card, I'm linking up to Darnell's September NBUS challenge. 
Be sure to check out the, ahem, varied interpretations of "slider" from the Sisterhood. And then I hope you'll join us! 


Supplies: Neenah white & Recollections red cardstock, MFT Martini Time stamps & dies, Paper Smooches Wine Sampler stamps, Memento ladybug red, Altenew Persian blue & faded lipstick, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, twisted iron, blueprint sketch & wiled violet distress inks, Studio Katia slider tag & Winnie & Walter Katharine cutaway dies, Picket Fence martini stencil, confetti Perfect Pearls mist, Hemptique twine

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Helen said...

How adorable Lindsey! Great slider, fabulous background and inking!!! Who doesn't like a glass ... or three!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhh how cool is that tag slider???
Mmmmmmmmm martini....
And I love the swords thrown in for good measure.
Many mini sword fights have started over martinis!
OK maybe that's just me...

Michelle N. said...

Love, love, love it! So darn clever and hysterically funny!

Dotty Jo said...

What a great card! Jo x

cm said...

Awesome...just 110% awesome! Love it!
hugs~c

JulieP said...

Love your very colorful card!!! Now slide that martini my way. 😉💕

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....I absolutely love your fabulous card!!!! Party time.

Lisa Arana said...

This is a party on a card!!! I love the colors and LOVE that slider pop up!!!

Joyce said...

That is such a great and fun idea. Love your slider card, and how cool it is with the Martini stuff! Truly a party on paper.

Diane said...

Super fun card design and colors.

Hugs Diane

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Makes me thirsty, Lindsey! Just love your pair of martinis and how they slide up for the sentiment below! Fun background too!!

Darnell said...

Lindsey, you had me at rainbow and finished me off with alcohol, hic! I'm a happy camper now and I love your fun tag slider design! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell