Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Addicted to Stamps and More: Holiday


It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More - and the new challenge is HOLIDAY. Luckily for me (and maybe you), spring is here, so I was easily able to take a break from my fallback Christmas cards and make an Easter card: 


This card is my contribution to that age-old challenge of masculine holiday cards - and teenage boy cards in particular. This bunny is far enough away from the cutesy end of the spectrum that I thought he was just right. After I watercoloured him, it was a matter of what to do with him. I went for clean and simple (big surprise) with a big fishtail banner panel and some fun patterned paper. I used scraps of the same paper for my sentiment, witch is a mashup of two Clearly Besotted stamps. 


Do you need an Easter card, or just feel like making any kind of holiday card? Or maybe you can channel your current cabin fever into a holiday-away-from-home card. ;) I hope you'll join us! 

Supplies: Neenah white linen & Recollections black yardstick, Canson watercolour paper, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Sketchbook patterned paper, Ellen Hutson Tree Farm stamp & die, Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages, Versafine onyx black ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Zig markers, Sunny Studio Stamps fishtail banners die, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

That bunny is amazeballs! Loving the card sooooooooo much. Must start on my Easter cards soon, Jo x

Anna M. said...

I absolutely love this card! This is so perfect for a teenage boy. I struggle with making cards for them but you did such an amazing job!

Lisa Arana said...

Bunnies!!!! LOVE that design. Great idea for a teenage boy.