Saturday, February 9, 2019

K is for Kitties - Possibly Snarky!

It's a Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Saturday! We have a fun new challenge for you:


K is for Kitties! We do have some dog-owning outliers, but many of the sisters are staff to cats. A kitty challenge seemed only appropriate. Here's mine:


Shopping our Stash is currently holding a challenge called "Ode to Jessi". Jessi was not only our snarky sister, but a team member at Shopping Our Stash as well. So I thought it was fitting to combine the two challenges today. I chose to be inspired by this card of Jessi's: 

I could have used the same stamp and sentiment, since I have them too, but I wanted to go more with the spirit of the card than the actual images. I used an Altenew journalling card as my background for this smiling boy, and since I had a feeling it was what Jessi would do, added Glossy Accents to his grin. 


If you have a cat stamp or three, why not join our challenge? For more inspiration, be sure to see what my sisters in snark have come up with, as well as our current Queen of Snark and guest designer, Lisa


Supplies: Neenah white cardstock, Basic Grey Kelly Purkey Mon Ami patterned paper, Altenew Our Family watercolour journalling card, Taylored Expressions If Cats Could Talk & Party Grumplings stamps & die, Versafine onyx black ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Copic markers, Simon Says Stamp Small Folded Banners die, Studio Katia diamond sparkle flowers, Glossy Accents, foam tape 

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, love the sentiment and that cute kitty, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, love that kitty and it's perfect for the ode to Jessi. (it was on my short list too) Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Ode to Jessi challenge.

Jane Willis said...

I love it - and that glossy accent grin is a perfect finishing touch.

BożenA said...

:-) Great project! Your cat is so cute, I love his sincere, shiny smile. This card makes me smile :-) Wonderful funny card
Hugs,
BożenA

Donna said...

Love it sistah...and a fitting ode to our friend Jessi as well
:)
Although I may be one of the dog loving "outliers" I do have a distinct appreciation and love for kitties, especially those of my sistahs xxooxx

cm said...

Lovin' that glossy grin...a certainty that he's up to something, aside from the birthday wishes! So. Much. Fun! Lily likes it, too (yes...I did give her a treat for saying that!).
hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Seriously love your snark on this one, super fun! How did you know that is how old I am?