Wednesday, August 22, 2018

It's Santa Time!


My turn to to be your muse at Muse: ChristmasVisions! It's August now: if you plan to send your own handcrafted Christmas cards, it really is time to get started! Last time I had the privilege to be the muse, it was June, and I gave lots of tips for making Christmas cards when it's far away from jingle bells time. But now that it's August, I'm going for full-on Christmas spirit! 


Okay, so this may be a little on the snarky side, but it's good to ease into the whole Christmas spirit thing. I _did_ use traditional colours and a classic Santa image. :D I do love this Technique Tuesday stamp set... it speaks my language. ;) 
I hope you can find something here to inspire your own Christmas card - think how happy you'll be with yourself when December rolls around and you've got a stockpile of cards ready to be mailed! 

Supplies: white cardstock, parchment paper, Craft Smith textured green card base, Technique Tuesday Dear Santa stamps, Versafine onyx black & Memento new sprout ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Copic markers, Winnie & Walter Katharine cutaway rectangular die, Gelly Roll red glitter gel pen, foam tape

SaveSave Pin It Now!

2 comments:

papierelle said...

A really funny card!!!
Greatings Gundi

Tracey McNeely said...

You are so much more ahead of Christmas than me, much work to be done. Love this fun Santa from TT!