Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Colouring Challenge Day 6


For Day 6 of Kathy Racoosin's Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge, Emily, Angela and I are all working with Emily's Hello Stampurr stamp set. I chose several of the images to watercolour so I could put them together to create a little scene. 


Cats, books, tea... its like this set was made for me! (Sure it could be coffee, but it looks like a tea mug to me.) I put them all together in a living room, with a little artwork/sentiment on the wall:


For the carpet, I masked the card base with some painter's tape and used a sponge and two colours of distress ink to get a mottled broadloom look. At first I had fancier artwork with a gold frame on the wall, but decided a homey sampler look was more appropriate. 
Lots of stamping going on, so I'm going to add this to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Stamptember Stamp It challenge. 


Supplies: white and natural cardstock, Fabriano watercolour paper, My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Waffle Flower Hello Stampurr stamps and dies, Waltzingmouse Cottage Home stamp, Versafine onyx black, Memento rich cocoa & stormy sky & faded jeans distress ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Zig clean colour real brush markers, Nellie's square dies, Glossy Accents, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute little scene, great job of colouring too. You know I'm a sucker for a card with a cat on it.

Gayatri said...

Super cute. Love the scene! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stamp it Challenge. Gayatri xx