Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Springtime at Crafty Creations Challenges

This week at Crafty Creations Challenges, we are thinking SPRING! Celebrate spring by making a card or other project that incorporates green, buds, blossoms, grass... you get the idea.




These seed package stamps are part of a set the awesome Meg sent me for Christmas. The plant images would also be fun to colour, but for this card I decided to ink them up on old olive cardstock, and used some kraft cardstock behind them to resemble old-style seed packets. I've been starting seeds the past few weeks to get ready for spring planting, so this card really epitomizes the season for me.
What about you? Make a spring card or other project and join us! We have a great prize from Digital Delights on offer this week, so why not play along?


Supplies: Stampin' Up very vanilla & old olive cardstock, Stampin' Up patterned paper, TPC Studio Victory Garden stamps, Memento tuxedo black ink, dimensionals Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how they look on kraft - too perfect!

Jen W. said...

Perfect stamps for this challenge and I like that you left them uncoloured. They look totally retro and that strip of patterned paper is perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

They are very cool stamps and I like the way you have used a bit of kraft as a packet. The whole card is very fresh and "springy".
Heather T.

ps. I am not sure why my blog did not want to let you leave your comment yesterday-strange.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey! Your card is so fresh and it makes me want to start a garden of my own! I don't have a green thumb but I miss helping my Grandmother with her garden when I was a young girl! Good memories!
smiles,Deena

Lisa Arana said...

What a super stamp! I love how you stamped three of them. Lovely card.

marilynprestonn said...

Look at you Lindsey! I love this trio of stamps. Original and cool, always amazing to stop by. Missed ya soooo much. hugsxoxoxox

Donelda said...

This is awesome and a great image to go with no colouring! Totally speaks "spring" to me!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Those are awesome stamps! I love the elegant design of this card.