Sunday, January 6, 2013

First SPARK

Paper Smooches SPARKS is having an Anything Goes challenge this week! Okay, fine, it ends today, but I am determined to get an entry or two in. 


This gift tag is quite simple, but I still like it a lot. I gave my little snowman a big heart to go with the one in the sentiment, and gave them both some shine with Glossy Accents. Since his arms are short, I extended his reach (and bordered the tag) with red gel pen. 
I'll be back with another entry soon! 


Supplies: white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas, Memento tuxedo black ink, QuickKutz nesting hearts dies, small heart punch, Glossy Accents, red gel pen, red ribbon

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute is this! It's absolutely adorable! I love those dotted arrows.

Jen W. said...

So cute! Love this!! The way you extended the reach of the arms is awesome and the Glossy Accents really make the hearts pop!

Jessi Fogan said...

I am loving the red accents! The arrows are PERFECT since of course putting your fingers together realclose and saying 'I love you this much'...actually, that sounds like something my husband would do, lol!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute! I LOVE the highlight of red paper behind each image!! LOVE that heart inside the snowman--reminds me of the grinch's heart (although his was smaller! LOL!). FAB tag:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)