Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Happy Little Stampers: Stencils


It's time for the April Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers! Our stencil challenges are anything goes, so I picked a stencil I hadn't used before: 


This is a turnabout stencil, meaning I could rotate it and make a design using four different colours of ink - I went with four shades of blue. I used the same four inks to colour my big die cut sentiment, backing it with a black die cut to help it stand out against the stencil pattern. I cut the panel at an angle and added the smaller congratulations right on the card base. 


Lots of fun ways to use stencils on the HLS blog, so be sure to visit - and then join us! 

Supplies: Neenah white & Recollections black cardstock, Concord & 9th In Bloom sentiment stamp, Versafine onyx black & Catherine Poolersomething borrowed, suede shoes, dress blues & juniper mist ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Concord & 9th Joyful Tiles turnabout stencil, Ellen Hutson Yasss die

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love all the blues, interesting stencil and design. fab. job on the inking of the "big" sentiment Super card.

Joyce said...

What a fun card. All those blues look so pretty together.