Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Sisterhood is Quirky


Q is for Quirky is our newest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! I would never have guessed that Edna could pull off quirky the way she has for our challenge badge. I did my best to go quirky myself: 


I think this is the quirkiest of the crazy birds, with the bonus that I hadn't played with any of them for a long time! And this is definitely among the quirkiest of Shakespeare quotes. :D My bird is watercoloured, die cut and grounded with a little patch of grass. 


Wait until you see the quirkiness that awaits you on the Snarky blog, from my sisters and our current Queen of Snark, Beverly! Feel the quirk and join us! 

Supplies: Fabriano cream & Bazzill green textured cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bird Crazy stamp & die, Versafine onyx black & MFT extreme black ink, Wow clear gloss embossing powder, Zig markers, MFT grass & Sugar Pea Designs cardfront element builder dies 


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this so much. That quote, that bird! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

I love those birds, I have those birds, I'm intimidated colouring those birds. You did a crackerjack job of colouring him up. Love everything about it, design and sentiment too.

Donna said...

Love the wee birdie - he is totes adorbs!
Shakespeare was way ahead of his time LMAO

cm said...

I'm not 'overly' terrified of your bird; he is rather totes adorbs with his fancy feathers, big eyes and small beak (yayyy for that, especially). Your grass: super cool!
hugs~c

Jules said...

Thank goodness you didn't terrify Carol! LOL!!! He is beyond totes adorbs!

Chris Dring said...

This entire card is totes adorbs!

Joyce said...

I really love this fun card, and your coloring is perfect for that wacky bird.