Friday, January 21, 2022

I Made a Box for Scrap 'n Stamp!


Welcome back! I've been taking a bit of a crafting and blogging break to look after some other "stuff" - you know how real life can interfere sometimes. :D I'm back and on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog today with something completely different - a chipboard box made from a Graphic 45 kit! This turned out to be a lot of fun to make. More photos and an overview of how I made it are all over on the blog, I hope you'll check it out! 



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous papers and a beautiful job on the box, love the added tag. fabulous project.

Karen said...

Good to see you back! This is gorgeous! What a great place to keep some treasures.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is over the top fabulous!!! What a wonderful project, so so beautiful!

JulieP said...

This is very cool Lindsey!!!

Chris Dring said...

Look at you, doing a cannonball into the mixed media pool!! This is all kinds of amazing!

Lisa Arana said...

What a beautiful box and loving the sea theme. Hoping life is settling down. Sometimes a craft break is good and so much better when you get to return! Hugs.

Nancy said...

Catching up on some blogs this morning! I am loving this box so much and the paper is right up my alley! I would have purchased it in a heartbeat! Happy to see you creating again and keeping it fresh with something unexpected! Hugs my friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lindsey your box turned out perfectly I love the blue paper you used for the outside of the box!