Saturday, April 6, 2019

Karma at the Sisterhood



Yes, KARMA has finally caught up with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - or at least Karma Chameleon has, if Edna is to be believed. Either way, we are looking for your creative take on karma! If I had a lizard stamp, I might have even tried to go Edna's route, but as I don't, I chose to make a card illustrating karma in action: 


At first I thought this sentiment, if it really happened, might be fun... but then I considered that though we may not always like them, if all politicians were, um, incinerated, world anarchy would likely ensue. 😜 To provide the visual for my sentiment (Tim Holtz snarky sentiment stickers are very handy) I combined a jeans stamp with the flame from a rocket stamp - and yes, more masking than I usually like to consider was involved. Consequently, I kept the rest of the card design relatively simple. 
You will love the various interpretations of karma as designed by my sisters in snark, and this week's guest designer, Queen Stephanie! Generate some good karma with us and come and play along!

Supplies: Neenah white & various orange cardstock, Stampin' Up Patterned Occasions & Hero Arts Rocket Thanks stamps, MFT extreme black & blueberry inks, Copic markers, Paper Smooches bam bubble & Winnie & Walter Katharine cutaway dies, Tim Holtz/Ideology Small Talk Snarky sentiment sticker

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! I'd love this to happen, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Well that would certainly be a great way to clear out the politicians! Brilliant card.

Chris Dring said...

Perfection as always! WTG with all the masking too!

Darnell said...

Bwhahaha! I so love your literal pants on fire, Chrispy, along with that great sediment! If only!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Arana said...

That would be pretty fantastic! Great combo of stamps and sentiment. Made me snicker. Hee hee.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Well can we just burn our main asshole in Ontario.. oops did I say that out loud?
I hear ya.. too much of one job makes you want to be a little more simplier on the rest of the job.

Donna said...

He he he he this is just awesome!!!
Love it!!!
There would be a LOT of on fire pants I suspect