Saturday, October 27, 2018

Last Halloween Card?

I think this is my last Halloween card for the year, but you never know... ;) 



It was fun dressing up these cute little ghosties from Lawn Fawn! I especially like the Mrs. Frankie hair. It was one of those days where I just didn't feel confident stamping the teeny tiny cat's whiskers, so I drew them in with a black glitter pen instead. The ghosts are popped up on a blue and purple ink-smooshed background, with a few silver-embossed stars just for fun.  
I'm going to double the fun and add this to both Monday and Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenges, Halloween/Spooky. This may be a little too cute to spook, though! 


Supplies: Neenah white & American Crafts textured purple cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Lawn Fawn Booyah & MFT Frightfully Fun Halloween stamps, VersaMark, Lawn Fawn jet black, chipped sapphire, shaded lilac & wilted violet distress inks, Ranger clear & silver embossing powders, Copic markers, Gelly Roll silver and black glitter pens, MFT wonky stitched rectangle die, foam tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

They are adorable, great job. I still have one to make for the youngest great grandson.

Barbara said...

Absolutely cute! love your sweet ghosts!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara