Sunday, June 24, 2018

Colouring Challenge, Day 24


We are entering the last week of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge! Today it is my turn to supply Ardyth, Emily, Tracey, Tasha and Karen with our colouring prompt, and I chose WPlus9's Get Well Gang


I sent my colouring friends a variety of the images, but I of course felt drawn to this kitty. For some reason, I also wanted to use a tag in my design and make use of this burlap stencil for my background panel. After I added the embossing paste, I realized this looked a lot like the plaster gauze doctors sometimes use. Subconscious suggestion? :P Of course there are stitches too, on the tag and the rectangular panel. 
Now I have a get well card in my stash should I have a cat-loving friend who happens to break a leg. :P 

Supplies: white & blue cardstock, WPlus9 Get Well Gang stamps & die, MFT extreme black ink, Copic markers, Technique Tuesday This Is tag & MFT blueprints 24 rectangular panel dies, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous burlap stencil, Dreamweavers glossy white embossing paste, foam tape

Pin It Now!

No comments: